an online arena for news and views, art and ideas, from your neighbors and YOU!

Monday, June 26, 2006

BBQ 07-15-06 Reminder

Are you ready for our July 15th BBQ? This is the 10th anniversary of our neighborhood meetings, so let's make this a "really big show" (as Ed Sullivan would say). Speaking of shows, will you be part of our talent/variety show? Let Elizabeth know! And don't forget to let Martha know what food/supplies/etc. you'll bring to share at the BBQ.

For those of you who are new to our neighborhood BBQs, here's how we do it: every household brings a dish to share, and whatever your family wants to BBQ. Bring your own chairs/drinks, and someone(s) will bring plastic and paper supplies, plus at least 2 BBQs and some tables.

See you there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for this reminder -- I was thinking I'd have to send it myself. Also want everyone to know that Mai and I both want to provide some hands-on art-type activities for people to mess around with as part of the event./ Anyone else got ideas like that?

More soon. Cheers.......................Elizabeth

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home