an online arena for news and views, art and ideas, from your neighbors and YOU!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Name-the-Blog Contest!

Due to popular request, we will now have a Name That Blog Contest! What name would YOU like to see for a neighborhood blog? Chi-Chat? GPC (as in "neighborhood"-park-"street")? NOTLIHC? You decide... When we settle on a name and a style, we can discard this particular blog, and begin again. Meanwhile, add your two cents, and make it become what you want & what we need!

If you want to receive a "feed" for this blog, or to "subscribe", check the right-hand margin. There's blogspot's site feed (ATOM) and a feedster feed listed under "Helpful Links". Also, there's the option of getting an email notice everytime someone posts to the blog - but no more than once a day (sorry, no once-a-week options).

1 Comments:

Blogger MailLadyMartha said...

You're in indeed! And yes, it'd be nice to know who you are (though I suspect I can guess).

You might be interested in knowing that the first time I started a blog, I created three blogs before I realized I had created anything! I don't think this is quite as easy as they say, but it's also not nearly as hard as it may appear. And, at least we're amongst friends...

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home